excellent Service Affordable Cost
At Ben Engineering, we believe in excellent service at an affordable price. Our paramount goal is to provide customer service that is highly professional, punctual, affordable, reliable, and with safety in mind.
Our team includes Professional Engineers (P. Eng.) and Professional Geoscientists (P. Geo.), serving Southern Ontario in the east (head office) and the Greater Vancouver Area in the west.
We offer our customers 25 years of experience in the fields of engineering, environmental, building science, building inspections, property condition assessments, and consulting services. Our core services include industrial, commercial and multi-unit building assessments, environmental assessments, performance audits, reserve fund studies, and pre-construction surveys.
Our broad knowledge is based on years of engineering experience dealing with different types of buildings and properties. This enables us to provide creative and cost beneficial solutions that enable safer and longer-lasting properties; taking factors such as environmental compliance regulations, natural wear, deterioration of construction materials in different climate conditions into consideration.
Our services are provided to variety of clientele – including investors, property owners, condominiums and co-op properties, property managers, industrial facilities, real estate developers and construction contractors.
- Phase 1 & 2 Environmental Site Assessments, Site Remediation and Records of Site Condition Phase 1 and 2 Environmental Assessments and site clean-up or remediation for industrial, commercial, residential and agricultural properties. Typically required for financing, rezoning and building permits.
- Environmental Compliance ApprovalFor industrial and commercial facilities required to comply with the Ministry of the Environment's requirements for air emission and waste disposal.
- Reserve Fund Study and Performance AuditFor small or high-rise buildings in any sector including residential, commercial or industrial condominiums
- Property Condition AssessmentTypically required by real-estate investors as a due diligence condition prior to purchasing a multi-unit apartment building, a commercial building or an industrial facility. This report may also be required by landers as a condition for financing.
- Designated Substances SurveyTo comply with the Ministry of Labour and the Ministry of Environment requirements prior of conducting construction work
- Air Quality and Mould AssessmentRequired by some municipalities to comply with an Order to Remedy Unsafe Building due to mould and structural issues associated with grow-op activities.